6/26/2012

I am back to creating.  Last week on Thursday, I made a small quilt top with a technique from this tutorial.
I am very happy with the results.  It was quick, fun and easy.

Teaching Schedule is coming together. 
I will be teaching a quilting class at The New EweThe class is a butterfly block with a 3-D body.  I am offering the same class at two different times to accommodate quilter's different schedules - one from 5-7 PM on July 25, the other 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM on July 26..  Below is a photo of the 12" block which can be sewn using any beautiful butterfly colors.

I will have more classes posted soon.

Small Art from the Heart
Small Art From The Heart (SAFTH) is an international art Exhibit featuring ACEO fine art trading cards and more by children, novice and professional artists. SAFTH will be hosted in Newaygo, Michigan, August 11th through September 2nd, 2012.  Follow on Facebook.

I finished my ACEOs today and will deliver them tomorrow.  



  
My daughter, Laura, has submitted some of her photos as ACEOs, too.  

I will be back more often during the coming weeks with projects and some of the quilting patterns I am working on.   Hope to have you back soon. 



3 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice! I really like the sunflower one! :)

Laura said...

Those kids did great!

Nancy said...

Thank you. I was very pleased with the finished wall hanging. Now I will work up a pattern.