4/14/2014

Sometimes things just get away from us. . .

If it wasn't for the email I got today, I would have forgotten that the EQ Photo Fun Blog Hop started today! 
I prepared my blog a few weeks ago and have it scheduled to automatically post after midnight tonight (EST).  But gosh, I sure didn't want to miss the blogs for today. It was the email that reminded me and I am glad. The three ladies did such a great job. Each of them has something different and I learned some new things to add to my EQ repertoire.

If you haven't visited them, do it now so you can get started on some new projects very soon. There is a giveaway from EQ. Comment on each of the sites and you have more chances to win.  Hope to have you all come back tomorrow to my blog. 

April 14th
April 15th
April 16th
and EQ

No comments: