11/02/2015

Mini Quilt, Pincushions and Christmas Blog Hop

Yesterday I revealed my last Four-In-Art Mini quilt for this year. You can link HERE.




Two of the three pincushions I made for the swap hosted by Beaquilter.com arrived to my partners. I can post those photos now.






And one I got from a swap partner. I like snowflakes and "snowpeople".



And the Christmas Is In My Heart Blog Hop, hosted by Marian of Seams To Be Sew, begins November 12. You can see the details HERE.


Christmas Is In My Heart Blog Hop

I continue working on my wall hanging for the guild challenge. I found the background fabric that I ran short of at a fabric store not far from home. Yeah! I squeezed the final brown tiles from what I had painted...glad I didn't have to paint any more. 

Here are a few more pics of progress.



More hand stitching.


Some real shine!


1 comment:

allthingzsewn said...

I'm so excited to see the sun and pink pin cushions. I have a thing about pin cushions. These are so sweet but still usable, I like to collect them but still want to use them too if need be. I'm going to make these and will link back to you. Thanks for sharing.