2/21/2016

Coloring Page with EQStitch

The EQ Behind the Mouse Blog "Sunday Stitch Tutorial #30" showed how to create a coloring page. You can find the tutorial page HERE.

Lately, I have seen many posts about adult coloring pages from various publishers. I have purchased a few books at the craft stores. Even my adult daughters have purchased some of the books. Coloring is very relaxing for many people.

I designed one page in EQStitch an was quite pleased with the result. Now to print and color it. 



With EQStitch, you can design your own pages which can be printed in the size desired. I thought they could also be printed on fabric and colored with Derwent Inktense pencils and used in quilting or fabric art projects. The YouTube tutorial found HERE was posted by Smith-Owen Sewing & Quilting, my sewing machine service store and a whole lot more. 

I thought I could try printing the images on shrink plastic, coloring them and seeing how they shrink. 

How can you see using these with the various printers and media available these days?

If you would like a copy of my page, you can download it free HERE

Color for a wonderful day!

1 comment:

OPQuilt said...

You always find good use for your EQ skills, and now we can add another one to your list. I barely use my EQ, but now you've inspired me to try something new!