2/19/2016

Cut Loose Patterns Featured Designer


Today I am the featured designer on the Cut Loose Press Facebook page. I was on the road today, so this is a late post; but want to invite all of you to visit their page HERE.

I am working on two new patterns that I will be submitting soon, for availability this spring. 

Available from your local quilt shop are my patterns:



Tree-Mendous Possibilities: a pattern from which you can make 2 different quilts with very little fabric waste. How thrifty is that! Both quilts are quick and easy to make. Sew a quilt for any of a variety of occasions by simply changing the materials you use. Ideas are given in the pattern (maybe with photos, fussy cutting, or signatures).



The Rings Placemat Set: make 4 placemats with your favorite color scheme or collection of fabrics. With the few leftover rings, you can sew a table runner. Use in your own home, or give as a gift. 

I appreciate your comments and thank you for your visit. 




No comments: