4/06/2016

My New Pattern Releases

I am happy to announce that I have two more Cut Loose Press patterns for purchase from your local quilt shops. 

I had a blast using the Creative Grids Log Cabin Trim Tool to make the 8 inch by 8 inch finished half log cabin blocks and a creative way to curve the petals and leaves in the project. 

My scrap supply of pink, purple and green fabrics worked perfectly for the table topper pattern with some yardage for background fabric. (I can visualize any color flower.) The table topper is 20 inches by 20 inches.

So, what do you think of Cabin Flower Table Topper?


I made the second pattern, Cabin Leaves Table Runner, using Island Batik fabrics. While any type of fabric strips would make this a lovely runner, I really liked the organic, natural look the Island Batiks gave. The light background is Seashore (#111622109) and the peach fabric, I believe is from the Sweet Georgia Peach collection. 


Now that these two patterns are finalized and ready for sale, I am getting back to my other quilting/sewing tasks. 

May 1 is fast approaching for the Four-in-Art Challenge reveal. My concept is now going to the construction phase. Our theme this year is Color and the sub-theme this quarter is Music! 

I will be posting about some other sewing items between now and then. Visit tomorrow to see what came in the mail last week. And I have swap blocks I have to get sewing!

May your bobbin always be full (and if not, have a spare one ready)!



5 comments:

OPQuilt said...

These are beautiful, Nancy! I especially like the second one as it reminds me of pineapples, a tradional symbol of hospitality. Congrats on finishing them!

Nancy said...

Thank you. Yes, they do look like pineapples. Maybe another pattern to work out.

beaquilter said...

gorgeous

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I've never seen such a cool variation of the log cabin block. I"ve bookmarked this page in case I decide to give your pattern a try this summer. :)

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What an interesting design! I love how you quilted the flowers too!