9/13/2016

The Road Home Row Along Continues

Today is the 3rd posting day for 
I have not been able to start working on any of the free patterns I gathered last week from the first two posts, but I have them saved in a computer file. I will get to them when things settle around here. 

I will be visiting the designers today to download their free patterns. You will want to visit these designer posts and enter the giveaways at each site. 

September 13
Tweety Loves Quilting
Quiltscapes
Seams To Be Sew
Pine Valley


If you missed last week's posts I have listed them below. You can still get the free patterns, but those giveaways have ended. 

September 6
Allie-Oops Sweet Happy Life
Cynthia's Creating Ark
Kissed Quilts
Renee's Quilting Addiction

September 8
Sew Incredibly Crazy
Just Let Me Quilt
Quilt in Piece
3 Patch Crafts


If you want to learn more about this Row Along, visit Seams To Be Sew.



No comments: