10/18/2016

Quilts for Exhibit


Have you heard of the Connections Quilt Festival coming to Nashua, New Hampshire on November 10, 11 & 12, 2016? This is the first year of this festival. Read about it on their website HERE. If you are interested in entering a quilt into the show, the deadline for entries is October 26, 2016, or when full. Here is the link. There is NO entrance fee, by the way!

I heard about it through Island Batik Ambassador Linda Pearl. There is going to be an exhibit for the Island Batik Ambassadors' projects. I said I would send some quilts. This sounded like such a great exhibit. If you attend, these are the three quilts I mailed out today and hope you get to see them.
This table topper construction was described HERE.

My pattern: 1, 2, 3 Sew Easy is available HERE.

Cabin Leaves table runner is for sale at local quilt shops
through Checker Distributors' Cut Loose Patterns.

It would be wonderful to go to the Connections Quilt Festival, but prior commitments thwart those ideas.
If you go, let me know what it was like. If you can't go, I hope a great, fun activity is on your agenda.

No comments: