10/11/2016

The Road Home Show and Tell Plus Autumn Projects

I was distracted for a few days as I sewed up some of the items I began at the quilt retreat at the end of September. And...
I forgot to post the list of designers showing the quilted projects they made from The Road Home Row Along patterns. Here is the list. If you haven't seen the projects, please check them out. You can also visit the Flickr page to see and post photos of projects others and you (if you have) made with the patterns.

Just Let Me Quilt 
MooseStash Quilting
Seams To Be Sew
Quilt In Piece
Westend Quilting

Autumn.
I think it has arrived. The nights have been cool and the leaves are finally splashing colors along the roads and in our yard.
I wanted to join Val's Tuesday Archives, so I have put links to a few of my autumn (or fall) project blogs. I have been asked about a pattern for this first one, Autumn Paths; it is almost completed.

Autumn Paths Table Topper
Two Fall Projects
Island Batik Table Topper

Do you have fabric scraps scattered about like leaves on the ground?

Thanks for stopping.

No comments: